24/02/2019

My Craft ...things I love to do.


 
     
          OH WELL ...

Still trying to get to know how to do this blogs and put up posts ....as you can see still trying to centre everything.....I will keep going go with the flow....
Can't wait still I finish my bag with the rabbit on on the front....alot of work to do before it's finish it.....Nice Christmas present from Sandi ....Love it thank you. 

           .Next little story ....My Christmas stitch along ....Love doing it ....it makes me get my finger out and get going......WELL BLOGGERS PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF I HAVE DONE WELL I HOPE 

5 comments:

Susan said...

Looking forward to seeing your bag done - Is the Christmas one "Tis the Season"??

Susan said...

PS: great job on the blog post!!!

Helen said...

Yep....you done good Nor lol....
Can't wait to see the bag finished....

Sandi said...

very good Nor...the bags coming along great.xx

Michelle Ridgway said...

Gorgeous rabbit! And lovely to read your post....well done to you xx